Cosmetic Dentistry in West Hollywood & Beverly Hills, CA
Achieving the dazzling smile of your dreams doesn’t have to be a difficult process. Instead, patients can turn to Dr. Oshin and his dedicated team in West Hollywood, CA for an experience that’s always comfortable, personalized, and high in quality.
Cosmetic dentistry primarily focuses on the aesthetics of your smile rather than the health and function of your teeth and gums. The aim of cosmetic treatment is to take your uniquely beautiful smile and make it look as perfect as possible—whiter, straighter, and contoured to fit your face. From more conservative treatments to more aggressive procedures, cosmetic dentistry can offer anyone a more attractive smile. Advancements in dental technology have also created more natural, tooth-like options and materials then ever before, so no one will ever be able to tell that you have received restorative dental work.
Services We Offer
Our cosmetic dentistry services can beautifully erase a wide range of dental flaws, from chips and cracks to discoloration, tooth damage, and more! By the end of your treatment, our goal is to leave you with a new smile that you can’t wait to show off. Contact our office today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Oshin Anjirghooli, DMD. We’re located in West Hollywood, CA, but patients are also welcome from Beverly Hills, Sherman Oaks, and all over The Valley.
Some of the cosmetic dentistry treatments we offer include:
- Dental bonding and reshaping
- Teeth whitening
- Dental veneers
- Dental implants
- Tooth colored fillings
Deciding on multiple treatments for your cosmetic dentistry needs can be a handful for many patients. Wouldn’t it be great if you could achieve a gorgeous transformation all at once? Porcelain veneers from Dr. Oshin in West Hollywood make this dream a reality. Take a look at our veneers page to learn more!
Gold and silver crowns just can’t give patients the lifelike results they need to feel great about their smile again. Instead, turn to Dr. Oshin for an alternative that’s seamless and high in quality – E-Max ceramic and zirconium crowns. Take a look at our all-ceramic crowns page to learn more about these VIP options.
Most people believe that dental stains are a sure sign of poor oral hygiene, but this just isn’t true. In addition to a love of coffee and wine, these frustrating spots of discoloration can occur for reasons completely out of a patient’s control, including genetics, age, and certain medications. Everyone deserves a brighter smile – that’s why Dr. Oshin offers both in-office and take-home teeth whitening!
Our in-office whitening procedure could be the right choice for you if you want to achieve fast, stunning results. The process only takes around an hour, and Dr. Oshin and his team will handle all the work while you sit back and relax. Our customized take-home kits are also available for convenient touch-ups and patients who’d like to make more gradual changes on their own schedule. You simply need to wear the high-grade bleaching gel and oral trays we provide together for a certain amount of time each day. In just a couple of weeks, patients should see beautiful improvements.
In the past, patients have had their cavities restored with amalgam fillings that stand out noticeably in a natural smile. Here in West Hollywood, we want to restore both your oral health and your sense of self-confidence with our restorative solutions. That’s why Dr. Oshin offers quality tooth-colored fillings that blend in seamlessly with your natural smile. In addition to their cosmetic quality, tooth-colored fillings are also more conservative, meaning we preserve more of your healthy tooth structure when placing them. They’re also not sensitive to changes in temperature like amalgam materials, which makes them much more comfortable.
If you're looking to straighten your smile, but are not thrilled at the idea of wearing metal braces, then Invisalign treatment may be right for you! Invisalign is a series of clear plastic aligners that gradually move your teeth over time, just like braces but without all the metal. Our patients love Invisalign for its clear, subtle look and best of all, the ability to remove the aligners to eat and drink or if you want to attend a special event without wearing any orthodontics. Dr. Oshin can help you achieve a beautiful straightened smile. Anxious to learn more? Click here.
The makeover process is all about giving you the smile of your dreams. So take a good look at your smile and note what you like and don't like about it so you can share these thoughts with your West Hollywood dentist and come up with best course of treatment.
Some questions you can ask yourself are:
- Are your teeth as white as you'd like them to be?
- Are any teeth chipped, cracked or worn?
- Are you missing any teeth?
- Does your smile have a gummy appearance?
- Do your teeth seem too large or small?
- Do you like the alignment and spacing of your teeth?
- Are you self-conscious about crookedness or gaps?
There are lots of decisions to make, but don't worry — our cosmetic dentist Dr. Oshin Anjirghooli, DMD will help you sort it all out! The best way to learn what cosmetic dentistry can do for your smile is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Oshin to go over what treatments may be right for you and "design" your new smile.
Top 3 Tips To Help You Make The Most Of Your Smile Makeover
- Make a plan. An important part of planning a smile makeover is a comprehensive dental exam. Cosmetic dentistry offers an amazing array of lifelike tooth restorations and treatments; but first, any conditions in your mouth that may jeopardize a good result must be taken care of. If your teeth are discolored, for example, the reason must be determined. You may have an underlying dental disease that needs to be treated before whitening your teeth; otherwise, the whitening may not last. Likewise, if you often drink red wine or other beverages that stain, you might do better with porcelain veneers rather than bleaching treatments.
- Try it out. A smile makeover is an investment that is meant to last. That's why many of the procedures performed are irreversible. So if you are contemplating some changes, it's a great idea to try them out before you fully commit to them. There are many ways to preview the results: computer imaging, 3-D models, and even placing temporary restorations on your teeth so you can see what the final results will look and feel like in your own mouth. This also allows a fine-tuning of the makeover plan.
A “trial smile” is a great way to eliminate unknowns in the makeover process. But when it's all done, there's still one thing you may not be prepared for: how great it feels to flash your new smile to the world!